Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions All orders are accepted in accordance with the following terms and conditions:-
1. Terms of payment – net cash within date of invoice.
2. All goods will be supplied at prices ruling at the date of despatch.
3. All orders are accepted subject to the availability of the goods.
4. All goods will be supplied in the standard packs and in the minimum quantities as set out in our current price list.
5. Where all goods covered by the order are not met immediately available, part deliveries will be made.
6. Each delivery shall constitute a separate transaction and each transaction is due for payment in accordance with the terms and conditions on this order.
- As Per Charges on site.
7. All prices quoted including Value Added Tax which will be charged at the rate ruling at the time of delivery.
8. All goods remain the property of Midland Fixing Service Ltd until payment has been made in full.
9. Further deliveries may be withheld if payment of an invoice is overdue.
10. No liability is accepted for loss, damage or non-delivery of goods unless written notification is given to us and the carrier as follows:-
- loss or damage; 3 days from receipt of goods.
- Non-delivery; within 14 days from the date of despatch.
11. With the exception of errors and omissions on our part no goods may be returned to us without our written consent and we accept no responsibility or liability for any goods returned without such content.
A 10% handling charge will be made on all goods returned.
12. All quotations given will be valid for 30 days only and are subject to withdrawal by us at any time prior to actual receipt by us of an order for the goods required therein.
Clerical errors subject to correction.
13. One bank and two trade references are required before credit facilities will be granted. All orders placed before credit facilities are granted will only be accepted on a ‘Cash with Order’ basis.
14. Product specifications may be altered at any time without prior notice.
15. All goods supplied are for resale in the U.K only.
16. The performance of any contract is subject to variation or cancellation by us owing to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, fire, flood, drought or tempest or any other cause beyond our control affecting our ability to procure materials or articles required for the performance of the contract and we shall not be held responsible for any inability to deliver caused by any such contingency